March 4 – 7 , 2019
$1800 per person
This action packed 3 day tour is for the ramen enthusiast. After this trip, you will learn from professionals all aspects of ramen making. The tour will start in Yokohama, a historic city south of Tokyo, and according to ramen expert Hiroshi Osaki, where the first specialized ramen shops opened in 1910. We will be taking classes at two different ramen schools, visit the ramen museum, and also go shopping at Kappabashi, which is almost entirely populated with shops supplying kitchen gadgets to restaurant owners and professional chefs. Warning: You will be tasting lots of ramen during this tour.
- Learn ramen making at professional school for a day.
- Visit the Ramen Museum.
- See the Cup of Noodles Musuem in Yokohama.
- Make ramen at a Tokyo ramen shop.
- Shop like a professional chef in Tokyo’s Kappabashi district and tour Asakusa, Tokyo.
- Earn your Tokyo Ramen Crash Course Certificate from TanpopoStudio.
Please download the travel agreement, sign and mail return the document to: email@example.com